The "Alola Foundation" is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, our motto is "Strong Women, Strong Nation" and we have programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led.
Currently we are looking for Timorese qualified persons to fill the following positions;
FUNDASAUN ALOLA Finance Manager to support all the Fundasaun Alola Programs for Improve women and children's health status in Timor Leste.
Minimum qualifications/other requirements: Essential
· Fluencyin English
· Minimumof 10 years senior Finance Experience
· Proven Experience and good understanding of sound Financial procedures and financial management
· Experience working with NGO's and other organization in a similar role;
· Competency in computer program (MYOB, MS Word, Excel);
· Strong administration and time management skills;
· Proven ability to work in a methodical and logical manner;
· Ability to follow instruction and carry out tasks;
· Knowledge of setting up budgets and exercising budget control;
· Experiencefinancial reporting to donors;
· Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised;
· Reliableand punctual;
· Proven experience working in a team;
· Fluencyin written and oral Tetum and English;
· Flexible & able to work under pressure;
· Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and employees at all levels.
· Understanding of Fundasaun Alola's aims and objectives and current programs;
· Ableto design and deliver training for the finance staff and project coordinator/consultants
Please submit your applications with curriculum vitae, a list of references and other relevant supporting documents (including academic qualifications) to Alola Foundation Office at Rua; Bispo de Madeiros, Mascarenhas-Dili, Timor-Leste
For a copy of the Job descriptions,Please Email:
(Human Resources Coordinator) email@example.com Applications close 5pm, on 26th March 2015.